Available in Certified* and non-Certified Versions
Maximum Operating Pressure: 1700 psi.
Modes: subcritical (liquid) or supercritical.
Applicability: process up to 30lbs/month (60lbs rosin chips).
Expandable: Expand capacity by purchasing multiple units.
Multiple Disruptor purchases may qualify for additional discounts- please contact the company
Our patented Extractors:
• produce a top-quality, potent raw oil;
• produce extract from trim, flower, rosin chips and bubble residual;
• require little, or no post-processing;
• don`t leave hydrocarbon residue in the extract;
• are inexpensive compared to other CO2 extractors on the market;
• can pay for themselves in less than a month;
• are simple to operate and don’t require any special infrastructure;
• have no mechanical pumps;
• have stainless steel construction;
• recapture/recycle CO2 – they operate as a closed loop system;
• offer Breakthrough pricing.
PLUS, production volume can be increased simply by adding more machines.
++ Shipping Notes: Pickups from the Calgary shop have no crating & shipping cost. For all others, crating & shipping typically ranges between $250 and $800 (depending on which extractor is purchased and where it is being shipped to). After your order is paid we will send you the Operating Manual and the crating & shipping cost.